Friday, June 20, 2014

Reminder

Nrityansh and Geetanshi have been together, and all these time were good and there was a togetherness, when their ship of love got hit by iceberg of worldly measures.
A piece of conversation from that evening.
Nrityansh: I love you Geetanshi.
Geetanshi: Hmmm.... I am alright.
Nrityansh once again said : I love you Geetanshi.
Geetanshi kept her silence, didn't replied to him.
Nrityansh: I know you love me, but you won't say it. You might not be feeling well at this point of time, while you are taking a deep dive into your own thoughts. And don't worry I am not expecting a reply from you. "I love you Geetanshi" these words are not for you, they are for me. With all the troubles going around, i keep reminding myself, that I love you. My heart may feel low, when you don't reply saying "I love you Nrityansh", but thats alright. Everytime i speak my heart, i keep reminding myself, that I love you and I should not forget that I am fighting for us, and not just for you or myself.
I am going to say this a million times and even more, till the time death do us apart. But I just want you to remind yourself that you love me, because that would give you the strength to fight for us. That works for us. It have been and it will be always. I love you Geetanshi.

No comments:

Post a Comment